– 1 cup lump crab meat
– 1 8oz block of softened cream cheese
-1/4 cup mayonnaise
-old bay seasoning
-1 tsp Worcester sauce
– White bread
– White American cheese slices
– Eggs (3 to 4)
– milk (1 to 1/12 cups)
1. In sauce pan, cream cheese, crab meat, mayonnaise, Worchester sauce, a few
Dashes of old bay seasoning over medium low heat. Heat through until texture is smooth and creamy.
2. Remove crust from approximately 20 slices of white bread. In shallow dish, whisk eggs and milk together as you would for French toast add a few dashes of old bay seasoning.
3. Preparing sandwiches, spread bread with crab mixture add one slice of American cheese. Put sandwich together and place into egg mixture. Flip. (do not allow the bread in the mixture too long as it will become too wet)
4. Place in pre-heated (medium temperature) skillet with butter. Toast each side for 2-3 minutes. Remove from skillet. For additional crispness, place on baking sheet and put into the oven at 400 degrees for 2 minutes per side.
5. Allow sandwiches to rest for a minute and cut into quarters.