Spicy Cheesesteak Dip
6 frozen minute steaks (steak-umms)
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
4 oz. softened cream cheese
8 oz. Velveeta
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 cup milk (I use 2%)
1 1/2 tbsp. cherry pepper hoagie spread
1. In mediums sized pot, fry steak and chop into pieces with your spatula. Season with salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper.
2. Add all other ingredients, cream cheese, Velveeta, whipping cream, milk, and cherry peppers. Stir of a medium low heat so as to not burn cheese.
3. Keep stirring until all cheese is melted and completely incorporated.
4. This is best served in a small crock pot or fondue pot with a heat source.
5. Serve with chips, fresh veggies, pretzels, or slices of French bread for a real cheesesteak feel.