1 container of store bough French bread dough
1/4 lbs. deli ham cut into cubes
1/4 lbs. mozzarella cheese cut into cubes
1/4 cup baking soda
1/2 cup melted butter
coarse sea salt
1. Take dough out of container and cut into 1/2 inch discs. Take a piece of ham and cheese, put into the middle of the disk, and then roll into a ball.
2. After rolling all of the dough balls (making sure the dough is tight), bring 4 cups of water and baking soda to a boil.
3. Put dough balls into the boiling water, allow them to come to the surface. Remove with slotted spoon. Do about 3 dough balls at a time.
4. Put onto parchment paper line baking sheet. Brush with melted butter and top with sea salt.
5. Put into pre-heated 400 degree oven for 16-20 minutes
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
2 tbsp. Stone Mustard
2 tbsp. Yellow Mustard
1-2 tbsp. Honey
1. Mix all ingredients together and adjust according to taste.