2 lbs. Ground Beef
salt and pepper
– 8 oz. softened cream cheese
-1/2 cup mayonnaise
-16 oz. lump crab meat
– 2 tbsp. old bay seasoning (or more to taste)
– dash of Worcester sauce
8 Brioche Roll
1/2 c. Mayonnaise
1/2 c. Ketchup
1/4 Sriracha Sauce
1. Prepare crab dip in advance.
2. Prepare 8 burgers. Section off each lb. into 4 pieces. Make into patties. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In cast iron skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tbsp of butter. Fry burgers to you liking.
4. When burgers are cooked, top with slices of mozzarella cheese. Allow to melt.
5. Remove the burgers from skillet, toast the Brioche rolls.
6. Build the burger. Put lettuce on the bottom, add burger, top with crab dip, and then the sauce.