Chicken Thighs (cut into thin strips)
oil for frying
wooden skewers (soaked in water)
Pow Pow Sauce
1/2 cup hot sauce
1/2 sriracha sauce
2 tbsp. honey
1. Thread thighs onto skewers
2. In medium sized bowl, make waffle batter according to package.
3. In large skillet, heat oil to 350 degrees.
4. Dip skewers into batter, tap off extra, and dry.
5. Fry until golden brown, drain on a paper towel lined plate. Lightly season with salt.
6. I serve with loaded bacon and cheese fries… and a side of pow pow sauce.