2 lbs. thawed frozen chicken wings
buffalo wing sauce or your favorite hot sauce
Sazon seasonings packets (this is a product found in the international food aisle)
oil for frying
1. Marinate chicken wing is hot sauce for 24 hours.
2. Add 2 cups of flour to large Ziploc bag. Add two packets of Sazon seasoning and 1-1 1/2 tbsp. of seasoning salt. Mix together.
3. Put chicken pieces into the Ziploc bag and coat. Place on a baking sheet to “rest”. This allows the flour to lock onto the wing.
4. In large skillet, fry chicken at 350 degrees for about 13 minutes.
5. Drain on paper towel line plate, lightly season with salt.
6. Serve with ranch, blue cheese, carrots, and celery.