2 chicken breasts
dried Italian seasoning
2 loaves ciabatta bread (cut in half to grill)
1/2 lbs. Mortadella ham (sliced thinly)
1 lbs. Genoa Salami (sliced thinly)
1/2 lbs. Mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup basil pesto
1/2 cup cherry pepper hoagie spread
1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
1. Cut chicken breast in half (long ways/butterfly) and cut those pieces in half. There should be 8 pieces total. Just saying.
2. Season chicken liberally with dried Italian seasoning and lightly with garlic salt.
3. Over medium heat, melt butter in grill pan or any large skillet. Grill chicken for 4-5 minutes per side.
Remove chicken and grill bread in grill pan.
4. Building the sandwich. Spread 1/4 of the mayo mixture on the bottom of both ciabatta loaves. Next, add 4 pieces of chicken to each loaf. Now top chicken with slices of Mortadella ham, Genoa Salami, and then the mozzarella cheese. Heat oven to broiler and melt cheese.
5. Add remaining mayo mixture to the tops of the the ciabatta loaves. Cut into pieces for friends. Delicious