4-5 large family sized teabags
Large glass beverage dispenser
1. To make sun tea, add a gallon of water to large glass container. Add 4-5 teabags. Allow to steep in the sun for about 4-5 hours.
2. To sweeten, make a simple syrup using 1 1/4 cups water and 1 1/4 cups sugar. Heat on the stove until sugar is dissolved. Add to tea.
3. Add some slices of lemons and peaches. Refrigerate overnight.
4. When making drink, add 1 cup of vodka and 1 cup of schnapps to the container. And mix.
5. Serve over ice in a mason jar. Top with seltzer water. Garnish with a lemon or peach.