Bagged Cole Slaw Mix
3/4 cup Salad dressing (Miracle Whip)
1 tbsp. vinegar
2 tbsp. sugar
salt and pepper
1/2 cup hot sauce
1/2 cup Sriracha
2 tbsp. honey
1. Prepare cole slaw in medium sized bowl, mix 3/4 salad dressing, 2 tbsp. sugar, 1 tbsp. vinegar, a splash of milk, and add salt/pepper. This dressing is to taste. I like mine a little sweet. You can adjust the sugar and vinegar to your liking. Pour out bagged cole slaw mix into a large bowl, and cover with dressing. Toss with tongs to coat. Refrigerate.
2. Prepare potato sticks. Cut two russet potatoes into thin sticks. Pat dry with a paper towel. Heat peanut oil to 350 degrees. Fry all of the sticks. Until golden brown. Drain on a paper towel. Increase the heat of the oil to 375 degrees and fry sticks a second time until golden brown. Drain on paper towel and season with salt.
3. Prepare sauce. Heat all sauce ingredients in small sauce pan. Bring to a simmer and reduce heat.
4. Prepare Kielbasa on griddle or grill. Until they “split”. That indicates they are ready.
5. Build the sandwich. Cut Italian roll, put in kielbasa, top with some cole slaw, add potato sticks, and drizzle with sauce.